The School Nurse is responsible for all information regarding student health, including State-mandated health screenings, immunization updates,medication policies, and health updates. All Fell Charter health and medical forms are available for download at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your student’s health, please do not hesitate to contact Nurse Susan Flynn.
7 Tips for a Healthy School Year
Bed Bugs are on the rise!
Click HERE for more information.
The State of Pennsylvania Currently Requires:
- Physical exams- K/1st, 6th, and 11th grades
- Dental exams- K/1st, 3rd, and 11th grades
- Scoliosis exam- 6th and 7th grades
- Hearing screenings- K/1st , 2nd, 3rd, 7th, and 11th grades
- Vision Screenings- All grade levels
- Growth Screenings- All grade levels